Monday, August 11, 2014

Monday's Five Things I'm Grateful For

It's the little things in life that keeps me happy these days. Ever since I've started this gratitude journal on my blog, I feel like there is always a good thing that comes from my day to day experiences. 

Here are some of the things I'm grateful for in the past week.

1.  Last Monday, we got a new modem. As I've mentioned last week, our wi-fi hasn't been very cooperative for a few weeks. Our internet provider sent us a new modem in hopes of fixing our crazy internet connection. So far, so good.

2. I'm grateful for a wonderful tea time with some girlfriends at a friend's new condo. It was a delightful afternoon of sharing funny childhood stories and of course sampling homemade goodies and savouries!






3. What a joy it is for me to back to my running and workout routines! Yes, I'm back to waking up early in the morning for strength training at the gym or running outdoors. Running outdoors early in the morning during summer time is quite relaxing. Gotta take advantage of the warm weather.

4. It's been a crazy hot summer in the west coast so far and I'm grateful that our office has air-conditioning.  Customers like to stay in for a bit and chat with us while sipping their iced lemon water, too :) 

5. I've been reading Kimberly Snyder's Beauty Detox book and I just can't get enough of the glowing green smoothie! I've been having it for breakfast after my workout/run for about a week now. It's so refreshing and it actually keeps me full til lunch time. More post to come soon about the glowing green smoothie and my quest to be a vegetarian.




Have you thought about your blessings last week? Start writing them down or posting them on your inspiration board, they'll surely make you a more grateful and cheerful person.

No comments:

Post a Comment